A comprehensive prep course giving you all of the strategies, content, and tips to master the verbal section of the GMAT
- By the end of this course, you will know everything covered on the verbal section of the GMAT and be equipped with the knowledge base and test-taking strategies to dominate the verbal section of the GMAT
- In this course, you will learn the six most commonly-tested points of English grammar tested on the GMAT: Subject-verb agreement; Pronouns; Modifiers; Parallelism; Idioms; and Verb tenses
- In this course, you will also learn the parts of an argument, common patterns of arguments, how to find assumptions, and overall how to answer every kind of question tested in GMAT Critical Reasoning questions
- Finally, in this course you will learn how to effectively read GMAT Reading Comprehension passages, identify common wrong answer types, determine the author’s main point, and overall put yourself in a position to get right answers on even the most challenging reading comprehension passages
- There are no pre-requisites or required course materials. As suggested in the course description, you might consider purchasing Brandon Royal’s Game Plan for GMAT Verbal
Did you have trouble comprehending War and Peace? Are you just as likely to misplace your modifiers as you are to misplace your car keys? Does the idea of dissecting a logical argument make you break out in a cold sweat? Fear not! This comprehensive GMAT Verbal Course teaches all of the most relevant content and test-taking strategies for the three types of GMAT verbal questions: Sentence Corrections; Reading Comprehension; and Critical Reasoning.
“After taking Brett’s course, my GMAT score rose nearly 100 points and I was accepted into both graduate programs that I applied to. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to increase their score!” — Nick Rodriguez, Denver, CO
Here’s what’s included with the course and what makes it unique:
- Over six (6) hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, that cover every major content area and question type tested on the verbal section of the GMAT
- Six (6) Sentence Correction worksheets containing dozens of additional practice problems to cement what you’ve learned in the video lessons
- Supplemental concept lessons providing nuanced content and strategies for each of the major GMAT verbal question types
- BONUS VIDEOS #1: Instruction on the new GMAT Integrated Reasoning section (Over two hours of additional videos!)
- BONUS VIDEOS #2: Instruction on the GMAT Essay (Analytical Writing Assessment) – 35 minutes of additional video content!
Note: For additional practice questions and instructional material, we recommend that you purchase Brandon Royal’s Ace the GMAT Verbal and/or the Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017. Additionally, the GMAC offers two free full-length GMAT practice tests via their GMATPrep software. You will be prompted as to when you should take those two tests in the “Supplemental Materials” sections throughout the course.
- This course is appropriate for all levels of prospective business school students, including students with a high level of verbal proficiency who are shooting to score in the 700’s on the GMAT, as well as non-native English speakers who really need to zero in on the most important aspects of GMAT verbal to improve their chances of getting as many right answers as possible