Think Like a Leader with Brian Tracy
Change your day to day habits to become a powerful motivator and achieve leadership success
- Master actionable strategies for reprogramming your mindset and achieving leadership success
- Create and track manageable business goals for yourself and your organization
- Master Strategic Planning, Communication, Teamwork, Vision, and other core skills great leaders have
- Establish better working relationships with colleagues, direct reports, and diverse groups of people
- Build confidence towards becoming a lifelong transformational leader both in the workplace and in your life
- A desire to become a better and more effective leader
- Involvement in an organization, whether it’s a place of work, a club, or a new business, where you want to grow and excel
- No prior knowledge of leadership required, but reading books and attending seminars in related topics are a plus
Many people who want to become leaders, achieve management roles, or improve their leadership skills go about it the wrong way. In order to lead other people, you must first set a foundation for your own success before inspiring and motivating others. In Think Like a Leader, Brian shows you how you can change your daily habits from the inside out to become a powerful motivator and ultimately achieve leadership success.
Become a leader in your workplace by harnessing the power of the 8 core pillars of effective leadership: Vision, Integrity, Strategic Planning, Project Management, Courage, Communication, Teamwork, and Action.
With these pillars you will:
- Gain a robust understanding of what it takes to be an effective leader
- Learn actionable daily practices to shift your mindset into a leadership mindset
- Grasp how each core pillar of leadership plays a crucial role in influencing others and leading a company to success
Leadership is not something you’re born with, it can be learned.
Whether you have been recently promoted to a leadership role, have your eye on a specific manager position, or are simply looking for the next step in your career, you probably have or will find yourself asking, “What can I do to lead my team to success?”
This course will introduce you to the core pillars that every great leader possesses and how to adapt them to set big goals, plan effectively, work with different types of personalities, create an engaging team environment, and most importantly, take action.
The interactive exercises within this course will help you define the type of leader you want to be, what great leadership should look like, and solutions for specific work scenarios you’ll face as a leader.
You’ll walk away from this course able to communicate powerfully to your colleagues, foster respectful and productive relationships, manage and delegate tasks efficiently, take action while weighing risks, and create clear goals for yourself and your organization.
In the demanding, ever-changing workplaces of today, it’s not enough to be a manager. You must truly learn how to be a leader – someone who influences and transforms how others feel about themselves and the work they do.
Take action and learn how to harness the power of motivational leadership today!
- Anyone who wants to achieve a leadership role, typically in a workplace or organizational setting
- New managers interested in growing their skills and learning how to become great leaders
- Entrepreneurs looking to build their own businesses and create high-functioning workplaces
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get it published under Google Play and Apple app store in no time! Get more visitors towards your business. Click here for more information