How to Analyze Real Estate Investment Opportunities
Learn how to evaluate real estate investment opportunities and techniques to pick winners in investment real estate
- Confidently Evaluate the Return Potential of Any Real Estate Investment Opportunity
- Know a “Good” Investment from a “Bad” Investment
- Use Professional Grade Investment Models to Evaluate Your Deals
- Evaluate Rental Income Properties
- Evaluate Fix & Flips
- Evaluate Commercial Properties
- Evaluate Airbnb Properties
- Use Smart Investment Deal Structures With Business Partners
- Understand and Use Professional Real Estate Investment Strategies & Techniques
- Have Microsoft Excel 2007 or Newer
Are you sick and tired of real estate “systems” that turn out to just be a hard sell for another “system”?
Tired of “no money down get rich like me” real estate investing “secrets” from real estate “gurus” that leave you filled with nothing but marketing fluff?
Do you just want to know what REAL real estate investment analysis is all about?
If you want to learn the fundamentals of real estate investing and how to actually evaluate investment opportunities the way professional investors do, keep reading.
I can’t promise I’ll help you get rich, own a yacht and two Ferraris.
But I can teach you some serious real estate investment analysis techniques.
After getting my MBA from Stanford, I worked on over $400M in real estate deals.
And I took what I learned from that and put all of it in this course.
Take a look at my curriculum and compare it with other courses or “systems”.
How do I know if this course is right for me?
If you’ve EVER wanted to:
- Invest in a rental income property?
- Do a fix & flip for profit?
- Make money by hosting on Airbnb?
- Buy a piece of undeveloped land and build something? A mixed-use retail center? A medical office building? A parking garage? Self-storage? Or an economy hotel?
- Invest with business partners but do so in a smart and fair way?
- Want to appeal to investor clients as an agent?
- Want to land an acquisitions role as an analyst/associate?
- Want to get into real estate private equity and need to get up to speed?
- Want to be able to ANALYZE any real estate opportunity?
- Look at and evaluate deals the way a professional investor would?
- Become smarter and more efficient at finding and evaluating deals than you did before?
- Get into a real estate acquisitions role (analyst or associate) in real estate i-banking or private equity (you get 20+ investment models/examples!)?
- Know what Airbnb short term rentals are all about and if it’s worth your effort?
- Become an agent who could target investor clients instead of just home buyers?
- Have professional investment analysis tools that you could use immediately to evaluate your own investment opportunities?
- Join a private real estate investing mastermind group? Advanced students in this course can join for FREE.
IF YES to any of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
What if I don’t have any real estate background?
That’s why I start you off with a heavy dose of the fundamentals so you can start learning with no background. Check out my foundational sections below.
I have some real estate background already, what could I learn from your course?
Besides everything listed above, do you know how to answer these types of questions:
- How do you know if a particular investment is WORTH your time and money?
- How do you know if property A is better than property B?
- How do you find deals that make sense for you? That fit your risk preferences and goals?
- How can you calculate your expected return on your investment?
- How would you analyze the returns for your investment company?
- How do you structure an investment with investment partners?
- How do you analyze operating assets?
For ANY type real estate investment opportunity?
If you do, then skip my course, if not, take a look at the curriculum below.
I put A LOT of stuff in here so you’re definitely going to learn something.
I’ve had folks who had over 20 years of experience find value so you can too.
Why is there so much math and numbers?
You can’t properly evaluate a real estate investment without looking at its numbers. So if you hate math and don’t like numbers. This course isn’t for you. Serious real estate analysis is probably not for you either.
Why do you use Excel so much?
Good question. Analyzing real estate investments involves looking at the numbers and it’s easiest to do so with spreadsheets, which is why I use Excel here extensively. But the good thing is you don’t have to build any of the models yourself. You just need to be able to follow along and then you’ll be able to use the models I give you.
Can you make me rich by taking your course?
No way! Not just from taking the course. Anyone who promises you that is selling snake oil.
If you take my course AND apply the learnings to make smarter invests in the future, then you have a chance.
What I can guarantee is that you will leave with some serious real estate investing knowledge and techniques.
What else does this course cover besides real estate investing?
This course is ALL about and ONLY about professional real estate investing analysis concepts and techniques. So nothing else. But as you can see, just this topic is quite a bit to cover already.
Actually, I do cover one more thing: I will also cover daily affirmations that help you build that “winning” mindset and I’ll have lots of sales videos that will push you to sign up for my top secret real estate system for only 12 monthly low payments of just $999. Just kidding.
What will I be able to do after I take your course?
After taking my course, you will be:
- Able to confidently use professional real estate investment techniques.
- Able to evaluate both residential AND commercial real estate opportunities.
- Able to structure investments with business partners in a smart and equitable way via the waterfall framework
- Know how to identify and mitigate investment risks.
What WON’T I get from this course?
- You will not get a Real Estate License from taking this course. You can only get licensed by taking the appropriate test with the testing agency of your state and country. But what is taught in this course has nothing to with getting a license, which focuses on how to legally transact real estate deals between buyers and sellers. This course is about investment analysis.
- I will not be evaluating your personal investment deals for you for this course. This is about you learning how to do it on your own using the lessons and the tools here. =) If you really want me to consult, you can reach out to me. My hourly rate is $350/hr.
- This course does not cover any of the wide range of OTHER real estate topics, which deserve their own courses, including but not limited to: contract negotiations, real estate legalities, real estate marketing, REITs, etc… I try to cover the most important concepts as it relates to evaluating investment opportunities.
Tell me again why I should take your course?
If you’ve read this far down, you already know why. You’ve always wanted to. So why haven’t you pulled the trigger?
Ask yourself this: “What is holding me back?”
Are you afraid you’ll actually learn what you’ve always said you would but never did?
Yeah, you’ll have to put in the time and effort. If you’re lazy, this course (or any other course) won’t be able to help you.
But if you’re serious about learning real estate investing, then I can definitely help you.
Plus, you have absolutely ZERO risk.
Udemy gives you a 30-day money back guarantee and they’re really really good on that.
- Newbie real estate investors
- Experienced commercial and/or residential real estate investors
- People that want to invest in House Flips, Rental Properties or Apartments
- Those that want to invest in commercial warehouses, parking lots, retail properties, etc…
- Great for private investors and investment teams
- Real Estate Agents Seeking Tools to Appeal to Investor Audience
- Those who want to make BANK with Airbnb
- MBA Students, iBankers, Financial Analysts
- Someone who wants an in depth and broad coverage of real estate investment analysis concepts and techniques
Ad: Yes, I will not charge you a single dime for setting up your blog based on WordPress. Click here for more information
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get it published under Google Play and Apple app store in no time! Get more visitors towards your business. Click here for more information