Learn AutoCAD 2016 from scratch to professional level
- Work efficiently with AutoCAD
- Make professional quality engineering drawings
- Work on projects that require AutoCAD as a skill set
- Knowledge of windows operating system
What is this course all about?
This course covers AutoCAD 2016 in complete detail. This course is equally good for AutoCAD 2010 and later versions.
Why a new course?
Although there are already plenty of AutoCAD courses but most of them lack few basic things which this course fulfills like
- Complete explanation of commands and sub-commands
- Example based lectures for each command
- Showing application of commands in real life scenarios of designing and drafting
- Use of actual engineering drawings as data files
- Lectures about advance topics like dynamic blocks and sheet set included
- AutoCAD troubleshooting and repairing drawing files tips
Who is Author?
Jaiprakash is CAD Corporate trainer and designer currently working with Engineering design consulting company Ramboll. He is Autodesk AutoCAD certified professional, Autodesk expert elite and Mechanical engineer. He has written articles related to AutoCAD for many CAD blogs and websites and he occasionally writes for AUGI world magazine as well.
- This course is for students who have little or no knowledge of AutoCAD
- Students who want to make a career in engineering design
- Students of Architecture
- Students who want to learn a CAD package for their own or professional use
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get it published under Google Play and Apple app store in no time! Get more visitors towards your business. Click here for more information