Cognitive Behavioural Therapy | CBT Practitioner | An easy and affordable way to receive a comprehensive training in CBT
- This Complete CBT Certification Programme (Beginner to Advanced) will help you to get in conscious control of your ability to create your life in the shape and form that you want.
- Therapists who implement CBT into their practice have a solution focused approach that quickly helps their clients to create positive changes that last.
- The purpose of this program is to train helping professionals and aspiring therapists to deliver effective cognitive behavior therapy.
- At the end of this course, students will be able to understand and demonstrate the importance of resilience building in cognitive behavioural processes.
- At the end of this course, students will also be able to action their ability to make appropriate evidence based decisions when working with clients experiencing depression, stress, PTSD and/or anxiety.
- Whilst this course includes usual teaching methods, because the course is studying personal and emotional experience as understood in CBT theory and practice, the teaching is less about the dissemination of facts and more about developing an understanding of people, relationships, and the ineffable mysteries of the human mind.
- The idea’s, techniques and processes that are presented throughout this course are immediately applicable in areas such as business, coaching, leadership, marketing and healthcare.
- This Complete CBT Certification Programme contains elements from all of the principal ‘schools’ of psychology, and if you are less than fully satisfied with this course, you can claim a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Once enrolled, students have lifetime access to this certification training. The course can be studied on your mobile, tablet, laptop or even via the audio version of the course which is included at no extra cost.
- The emphasis for the learning within this course is on the countless applications of CBT and how powerful these insights (and techniques) can be used to help both yourself and other people.
- There are no specific books or articles which must be read by all students. The reading list includes a range of books which tutors and students have found helpful in covering the topics on the course outline.
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level. The course comes accompanied with a range of downloads and worksheets that students are encouraged to print off and work through.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is one of the most respected forms of psychotherapy in the world today that is primarily used to help people understand the thoughts and feelings that influence their consequent behaviours.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy has strong clinical support from both clients and clinicians who like its collaborative process that uses practical strategies for solving everyday problems. CBT provides a framework of change-focussed techniques, communication skills and language patterns that can be used to introduce positive change into a broad range of social problems, including anger, depression, anxiety, stress and even various addictions.
The presuppositions of CBT suggest that our thoughts and feelings play a crucial role in our following actions. Therefore, a primary goal of CBT is to teach learners that while they cannot control all aspect of the world around them, they can take full control of how they interpret experience and manage their immediate environments.
You can take the thought-provoking idea’s, CBT techniques and processes that you will learn throughout this course and action them immediately in areas such as business, coaching, leadership, marketing and even in public healthcare.
What can you expect from this CBT Practitioner Certification Course?
- Discover the origins and structure of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- Learn how to build stronger personal and vocational relationships.
- Understand the nature of fear, anxiety and other negative emotions.
- Identify how to apply appropriate CBT interventions in specific situations.
- Realise how unhealthy beliefs can impact a person’s emotions and consequent behaviours.
- Help others to modify negative emotional responses using the CBT ‘ABC’ process.
- Understand how to apply CBT principles in a broad range of social and professional contexts.
- Use CBT language patterns and communication styles to promote client engagement with confidence.
- Have the structure and therapeutic framework required for progressing towards becoming a CBT practitioner.
- And Much more …
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy is the traditional treatment of choice for medical practitioners who are referred clients/patients that struggle with certain destructive on unsociable habits. CBT is a universally recognised system of thought for training people how to identify and reconstruct the negative thought processes, which may be impacting their lives in a negative or unhelpful way.
Unlike some forms of CBT training, which require practitioners to have a broad knowledge of specialist protocols, this course looks at the person as a whole (rather than as a symptom) and teaches a model that can be successfully applied to a wide range of different emotional issues. This course offers you a therapeutic structure through which you can help your clients to achieve lasting emotional and behavioural change.
By the end of the course, you will understand today’s most modern concepts, ideologies and techniques that top CBT Practitioners use to facilitate positive change, for both themselves and the clients whom they serve. Upon completion of the course (22 hrs), you will receive your CBT certificate of completion.
This CBT Practitioner Certification Course contains elements from all of the principal ‘schools’ of psychology, and if you are less than satisfied with the course, claim a full refund within 30 days.
- This course is ideal for those that are either complete beginners to the field of CBT and are considering making a career change to become a CBT Therapist, with the aim of getting an insight and understanding of CBT.
- Target students are those whose are existing CBT Therapists, teachers, coaches or parents looking to reinforce their knowledge or who want to develop their understanding of how to apply CBT.
- This course is also ideal if you are interested in a career in CBT, though are unsure if you want to commit yourself financially and time wise to a full CBT qualification.
- The professional affiliations of people who will benefit from this course include: mental health/psychiatric nurses, social workers, occupational therapists, clinical psychologists, educational psychologists, psychiatrists, probation officers and those who work in: Adult Mental Health, Children and Adolescents, Older People, Substance Misuse, Forensic, Learning Disability and Brain Injury.
- This CBT Practitioner certificate course will be relevant to those seeking a theoretical and practical introduction to working with core beliefs and people who wish to continue their professional development.