Master Milton Erickson’s conversational approach to hypnotherapy with this Ericksonian hypnotherapy certification course
- By the end of the course you will know how to do hypnotherapy without the need for hypnotherapy scripts and structured hypnotic inductions. You will know how to respond to people as individuals and how to utilise almost any response clients give you to help them achieve their goals in hypnosis and therapy.
- In this course you will learn how to hypnotise people without the need for hypnosis scripts or structured hypnotic inductions, you will learn about the importance of observation skills and how to utilise your observations, you will learn Ericksonian, conversational, indirect hypnosis language patterns and how to structure hypnotherapy sessions.
- Software for playing Mp3’s may be required if you are downloading the mp3’s
- PDF viewer may be required to view the PDF’s, especially if you are downloading them
- Printer, if you are wanting to print the handouts or other written material
This course teaches you the information needed to master Ericksonian Hypnotherapy. Join over 4,000 students on this course learning from Dan Jones, one of the UK’s foremost Ericksonian hypnotherapy instructors. Dan is committed to supporting students through this course. He reads every comments and replies to every question (usually within 24 hours – depending on time zone differences).
This hypnotherapy course will take you on a journey from the history of hypnosis, through to the work of Milton H Erickson, and how to do Ericksonian Hypnotherapy. By the time you complete this course you will know how to do hypnotherapy without the need for structured hypnotic inductions, without the need for hypnotherapy scripts, and without the need to just do ‘suggestion therapy’ hypnotherapy. You will know how to work with clients as unique, individual human beings, and tailor what you do to each person as an individual. You will also receive a Sussex Hypnotherapy Centre certificate of completion.
The course contains over 7.5 hours of video lectures and demonstrations, and PDF’s of the lecture slides, plus there is additional information to help with learning. There is also a quiz at the end of most sections to help with your learning.
To get the most out of this training it is recommended that you take time to absorb and learn from each lesson by going and practising with friends, family and like-minded people, as well as going and observing people and reading some of the books from the recommended reading list to broaden your knowledge. Curiosity is the key to developing mastery and success. It is also good to ask questions and interact with others in the discussion areas of the lectures to get others understandings and views and experiences on different elements of the training.
The course is structured to give you an overview of the history of hypnosis before focusing in on the work of Milton H Erickson. The course then takes you through the underpinning foundations of Ericksonian Hypnotherapy before building on this with Ericksonian Hypnotic Language Patterns and structuring hypnotherapy sessions.
This course is ideal for those that are new to hypnosis and keen to learn about how to do hypnosis, for those with experience with hypnosis who perhaps use hypnosis scripts or structured inductions and just suggesting problems away, that want to develop their skill and knowledge at being able to do hypnotherapy with people without the need for structured inductions and just the use of suggestion therapy. It is also ideal for hypnotherapist that perhaps don’t have much knowledge or experience with Ericksonian Hypnotherapy and want to take a course for continued professional development (CPD), or Life-Coaches, NLP Practitioners, Coaches, Counsellors and other therapists that want to learn about Ericksonian Hypnotherapy to add this skill to the therapy or coaching you already offer.
(Different places in the world have different rules around who can practice as a hypnotherapist. My view is to practice as a hypnotherapist you should undertake extensive live classroom tuition which teaches therapy and then only work with those client groups you have been trained to work with. If you are totally untrained but have an interest in learning Ericksonian hypnotherapy this course will teach you all you need to know, but I would recommend you shouldn’t work as a hypnotherapist based just on taking this course. This course will still teach you advanced communication skills which can be helpful in a wide range of life situations. If you have trained in hypnotherapy, counselling, coaching, or NLP or other similar fields then Ericksonian hypnotherapy should make great additional skills for your tool-box to use with clients you have been trained to work with, and this course should also give you a greater understanding about your use of language and other skills with clients even if you aren’t doing hypnosis)
Dan Jones, the course tutor, is one of the UK’s leading Ericksonian Hypnotherapists with over 20 years experience. He teaches the UK’s premier Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Diploma accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council, and is bestselling author of ‘Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Scripts’ and ‘Hypnotherapy’
- Beginners with little or no experience with hypnosis and hypnotherapy, but holding a keen interest to learn about the mind and to learn how to effectively help others overcome problems or achieve success
- Hypnotherapists or those with hypnosis training that would like to learn about Ericksonian Conversational, Indirect Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapists and other therapists, coaches, NLP Practitioners and counsellors that want to do this training as continued professional development (where your relevant organisations allow it to count towards your CPD)