Alphabet Learning through structured letter groups. Cyrillic cursive writing . Reading exercises. Russian Alphabet. Vocabulary with flash
- Cyrillic Alphabet
- Russian Phonetic
- Russian Reading
- Russian Cursive Writing
- Build up vocabulary
- No previous knowledge required
First part of the complete course on Russian phonetic, reading, cursive writing and vocabulary for the beginners and advanced language learners.
In the following seven lectures you will:
- Explore the easy scheme for learning Russian alphabet.
- Exercise cursive writing. (Be aware even if many teachers think that you can skip cursive writing, not knowing it will create problems if you want to advance in your studies.)
- Develop necessary routine and intuition in reading and pronunciation Russian letters.
- Learn few Russian words, which you might know from English
- Learn new vocabulary with flashcards
This course deals with the basic concepts of Russian language and you don’t need any prior knowledge, or additional materials to take it.
by ROU Russian Online University
- beginners and advanced language learners