Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultants are in demand. Take your Salesforce Career to the Next Level and Become a Consultant
- Understand all of the core concepts found on the Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification Exam
- Create multiple Salesforce Sales Processes
- Configure Salesforce Lightning pages
- Extensive Opportunity Record Types, Stage Customizations and more
- You must hold a current and active Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Some Salesforce Experience is Helpful
The Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification will help you rise above the competition and become very marketable, especially to Salesforce Partner companies. Salesforce’s most popular cloud solution is the Sales Cloud, and that is why I have selected this particular Consultant certification as the first one that I have created a course for.
I am the best-rated and top-selling Salesforce instructor on the Udemy platform. There are other instructors who are not certified and handing out free coupons like candy in order to inflate their student counts. All you have to do is look at their low number of reviews to know that they are just playing games, aren’t a legitimate Salesforce consultant, let alone instructor, and there’s a reason why my course’s are the best selling Salesforce courses on the Udemy platform. That’s because my students pass the Salesforce certification tests and speak glowingly about their experience on the reviews here as well as on LinkedIn. How I accomplish this is that I actually know and understand Salesforce, and only teach Salesforce certification courses that I actually have certifications for myself.
NOTE: The Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification has a pre-requisite that you be certified as a Salesforce Administrator. If you do not already have the Administrator certification, I encourage you to enroll in my Admin course and attain that certification first, before attempting this one.
This course covers every core concept and fundamental that is on the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification exam. The Sales Cloud Consultant certification requires that you have previously passed the Salesforce Administrator Certification.
This course is designed to follow the structure and sequence of Salesforce’s official Exam Guide for this certification. I have devoted a section of the course to correspond with the 10 sections of the exam guide, which include:
- Salesforce Industry Knowledge
- Salesforce Implementation Strategies
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Solution Design
- Salesforce Marketing and Leads
- Salesforce Account and Contact Management
- Salesforce Opportunity Management
- Salesforce Sales Productivity
- Salesforce Communities and Site Management
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Analytics
- Salesforce Integration and Data Management
I have 6 Salesforce Certifications, including this one. This particular certification extends the base knowledge you acquired in the Admin certification and you will become very familiar with the Sales Cloud. This course covers such things as Quotes, CPQ, Orders, Assets, Work, Data, Sites, Quip, Einstein Lead Scoring, Path (formerly Sales Path), and much, much more.
After Thousands of Survey ratings for my courses, the students have spoken:
“Are you learning valuable information?” 99.6% answered YES
“Are the explanations of the concepts clear?” 99.8% answered YES
“Is the instructor knowledgeable about the topic?” 99.9% answered YES
The consultant certifications for Salesforce make you highly marketable and exemplify that you have both a deep and broad understanding of the platform. The consultant certifications are particularly valuable to Salesforce Partner companies and score heavily in these partner companies’ evaluations and metrics with Salesforce, as they themselves strive to progress from Silver to Gold to Platinum status.
- Anyone who is a Certified Salesforce Administrator, seeking to gain the Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- Anyone who wishes to advance their career as a consultant on the Salesforce platform
- Anyone who wishes to learn how to extend the Salesforce platform and become more familiar with the Salesforce Sales Cloud