Learn Functional Reactive Programming with Spring Framework 5
- Learn how to leverage the Reactive Programming Features of Spring Framework 5
- Build microservices with Spring WebFlux
- Leverage Reactive types in Spring Data MongoDB
- Functional Programming with Java
- Java 8 Streams
- Knowledge of Java and the Spring Framework is required
Brand new to Spring Framework 5 is Functional Reactive Programming!
What is Functional Programming?
What is Reactive Programming?
What is Functional Reactive Programming?
Functional Reactive Programming is the most significant feature introduced in Spring Framework 5. It is an important paradigm shift which allows you effectively work with streams of data.
In this course you will learn about one of the hottest trends in the Java community!
We’ll start off the course talking about what are Reactive Streams, and why the Reactive Streams API has been included in Java 9.
Next, you’ll get hands on experience with building a Reactive application to stream ‘movie events’ leveraging the Reactive data types and WebFlux – both new to Spring Framework 5.
In order to truly master Reactive Programming with Spring Framework 5, you must have a solid understanding of the Functional Programming features of the Java programming language.
Java 8 provided us the Streams API. We dive into the Java 8 Streams API and explore how closely related it is to the new Reactive data types in Spring Framework 5.
Once you have a solid understanding of Reactive Programming, you’ll start diving into Reactive Programming with Spring Framework 5.
- Build a Stock Quote Streaming Spring Boot microservice.
- Use Spring WebFlux
- Learn about the functional configuration API for Spring WebFlux
- Use Spring Data MongoDB to reactively stream data into MongoDB
Coming Soon to the course:
- Using Reactive Types with Thymeleaf
- Spring Security Reactive
- Reactive RabbitMQ
- Reactive Kafka with Spring
- Reactive Redis with Spring
- Reactive Cassandra with Spring
NOTE: This course is for experienced Java and Spring developers. It is not a beginner level course.
- Ideal for Spring Framework Developers wishing to learn Reactive Programming
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get it published under Google Play and Apple app store in no time! Get more visitors towards your business. Click here for more information