日本語能力試験N1対応教材 (JLPT N1 Level Advanced Japanese Study Course)
- Master vocabulary, grammar, and reading comprehension related to the JLPT N1 level.
- Be able to understand Japanese used in everyday situations
- Be able to read materials written clearly on a variety of topics, such as articles and commentaries in newspapers and magazines as well as simple critiques, and comprehend their contents.
- Be able to understand and speak topics of everyday situations as well as in a variety of settings.
- Be able to speak and understand advanced business Japanese.
- Have learned the JLPT N2 level Japanese ability or intermediate Japanese. (Possible through the Online Japanese N2 Course)
- Print the Online Japanese PDF textbook. Take the class while consulting the textbook.
- There is a review corner in the video clips. The learner is given a set amount of time to think, but if there isn’t enough time to think, please pause the video.
- For preparation and review, the N1 Course vocabulary list and grammar list can be used.
日本語能力試験N1対応教材 (JLPT N1 Level Advanced Japanese Study Course) The “Online Japanese N1 Course” is a Japanese study material related to the JLPT N1 level. You can study vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension that corresponds to the JLPT N2 level. The Japanese of N1 level is applied in actual conversations, so this course is useful for JLPT preparation and advancing your Japanese communication proficiency. For those countries unfamiliar with kanji, hiragana characters are added above all the kanji, so that learners can study effectively. All the examples in the lessons are shown with English subtitles, so that all learners can study effectively. In addition, the narration of the explanation part contains Japanese subtitles so that those advanced Japanese learners can freely study the materials.
- Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese(Essentials)
- Learners who have mastered JLPT N2 Japanese or finished intermediate or advanced Japanese study.(Essentials)
- Learners who want to take the JLPT N1.
- Learners who want to study advanced business Japanese.
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese.
- Students enrolled in a Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese in college
- International students coming to Japan
- Foreign employees of a Japanese company who need Japanese language training
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get it published under Google Play and Apple app store in no time! Get more visitors towards your business. Click here for more information