Learn how to properly tidy your home and spark joy in your life
- Tidy a home using the KonMari Method
- Learn the basics of folding clothing and storing belongings
- Understand the philosophies of the KonMari Method
- Lead a life that sparks joy
- This course doesn’t have any prerequisites. So long as you want to tidy, anyone can learn.
Have you ever tidied all day, only to find that the clutter is back again within a week? Do you feel overwhelmed by the clutter in your space, but have no idea where to begin?
Tidying is an important skill, but not many people have learned how. Brought to you by Marie Kondo, the best-selling author of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up and Spark Joy, this course teaches how to put your space in order in a way that will change your life forever. Students will learn how to finish tidying their homes, and be surrounded by only the things that spark joy.
What is this course about?
This course covers the philosophies of the KonMari Method and basic folding and storage techniques. It includes lectures by Marie Kondo and her assistants, as well as visual aids to deepen the students’ understanding. The course is also accompanied by special access to our website’s portal, where you can track your tidying progress. Students are also invited to join an exclusive Facebook group, where you can share questions and answers and support each other during the tidying process.
There are no prerequisites for the course, only that you have a space you want to tidy and never revert to clutter again.
By the end of the course, you will have learned the life-changing magic of tidying up, and begin living a life that sparks joy.
- People who haven’t begun tidying
- People who have started tidying but haven’t finished yet
- People who have finished tidying but have questions left
- Anyone who wants to finish tidying and live a life that sparks joy!