A proven public relations / PR system to get press coverage for your company or product, from a journalist’s perspective
- Learn how to build and leverage relationships with journalists
- Identify the reporters most likely to write about your business
- Build a narrative around your brand and succinctly articulate your story
- Write a perfect email pitch that gets reporters’ attention and drives results
- Get your company featured in popular blogs and mainstream publications
- Appropriately handle the issue of negative publicity
- You should have a solid understanding of your business and who you want to reach through PR.
- No prior PR experience required. This course walks you through the process from start to finish.
#1 BESTSELLING PUBLIC RELATIONS ONLINE COURSE!
“Brad’s course was awesome. He gets you thinking in the right mindset, and because he has experience being on the other side of the email he provides useful insight.” —Amir, Student
“I normally purchase a few courses in the same topic and pass them all, just in case one have something important which the other one doesn’t. I’d say Brad’s course is the most useful and honest one about PR coverage among the others.” —Fuad, Student
“Practical, common sense advice that you would hope a seasoned industry insider would give you if you were so lucky to know him.” —Randy, Student
It’s no secret that press coverage is massively important for new companies and products. Whether you want to reach new customers, get a meeting with that investor you’re after, or just build a sense of social proof and legitimacy around your brand, being featured in a popular media outlet is an excellent way to reach your goals—without spending a dime!
But how do you get a reporter to write about you?
I spent the better part of a decade working as a tech journalist, where I endured pitch after terrible pitch from thousands of hopeful entrepreneurs and marketing executives, all trying to score some coverage from me. After giving coverage to hundreds of companies and turning down thousands of others, it’s become apparent to me that most people don’t know how to approach journalists.
And that’s a shame, because it doesn’t take much to do it right. You don’t need to hire an agency or get a public relations degree—you just need to understand what works and what doesn’t.
This course is a complete guide to getting your company featured in the press. It covers everything from building and leveraging relationships with journalists to reaching out cold and nailing the pitch. If you follow my advice, I fully expect that you’ll get at least half a dozen valuable press mentions over the next month or so.
Here are a few things you’ll learn in this course:
- How to build and leverage relationships with reporters
- How to find the right journalists to contact (the ones most likely to write about you)
- How to build a compelling narrative around your brand
- How to create a press kit
- How to write a pitch that journalists respond to
- How to handle negative publicity
- A secret weapon to help you get press coverage in record time
In addition to the content of this course, you’ll get lifetime access to the private Q&A board where I can answer any questions you have as you go along.
I’m confident that this course will bring you enormous value, and my confidence is 30-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, you’ll get a full refund—no questions asked.
Ready to get started?
Just click the “Take This Course” button, and I’ll see you inside!
- This PR course is designed for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and marketers looking for an actionable strategy to get their companies or products featured in the press
Ad: Yes, I will not charge you a single dime for setting up your blog based on WordPress. Click here for more information
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get it published under Google Play and Apple app store in no time! Get more visitors towards your business. Click here for more information