Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Spark Developer and prepare you for the Cloudera Certified Associate Spark Hadoop Developer Certification Exam CCA175. You will get in-depth knowledge of concepts such as HDFS, Flume, Sqoop, RDDs, Spark Streaming, MLlib, SparkSQL, Kafka cluster & API by taking this Course
Apache Spark Course
The Edureka Spark and Scala training is designed to help you become a Spark developer. During this course, our expert instructors will train you to:
- Master the concepts of HDFS
- Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture
- Learn data loading techniques using Sqoop
- Understand Spark and its Ecosystem
- Implement Spark operations on Spark Shell
- Understand the role of Spark RDD
- Learn how to work with RDD in Spark
- Implement Spark applications on YARN (Hadoop)
- Implement machine learning algorithms in Spark MLlib API and Clustering
- Understand Spark SQL and it’s architecture
- Understand Kafka and its components
- Integrate Kafka with real time streaming systems like Flume
- Use Kafka to produce and consume messages from various sources including real time streaming sources like Twitter
- Learn Spark Streaming
- Process Multiple Batches in Spark Streaming
Who should go for this training?
Market for Big Data analytics is growing across the world and this strong growth pattern translates into a great opportunity for all the IT Professionals. Here are the few Professional IT groups, who are continuously enjoying the benefits moving into Big data domain:
- Developers and Architects
- BI /ETL/DW professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing professionals
- Mainframe professionals
- Big Data enthusiasts
- Software Architects, Engineers and Developers
- Data Scientists and Analytics professionals
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
A basic understanding of functional programming and object oriented programming will help. Knowledge of Scala will definitely be a plus, but is not mandatory.
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get more visitors. Get into your customer pockets!