AWS Architect Certification Training
About the training
AWS Certification Training from Edureka is designed to provide in depth knowledge about AWS architectural principles and its services. The sessions will be conducted by Industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. This training is completely aligned to AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam.
During this AWS Architect Certification training, you’ll learn:
1. AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
2. Compute Services: AWS EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
3. Storage Services : AWS EBS, AWS S3, AWS Glacier, AWS CloudFront, AWS Snowball, Storage Gateway
4. Database Services: AWS RDS, AWS DynamoDB, ElastiCache, AWS RedShift
5. Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
6. Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
7. Management Tools: AWS CloudTrail, AWS CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
8. Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
On completion of the AWS Architect Certification training learner will be able to:
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. Identify the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
5. Identify the appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
6. Estimate AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Who should go for this training?
This AWS certification training is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and become AWS certified solutions architect.
The training is a best fit for:
1. Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying AWS solutions
2. Professionals with IT Infrastructure background
3. Professionals with Virtualisation experience
4. DevOps professionals
5. Professionals with understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance
You can check a blog related to AWS Certifications.
Also, here is an interesting blog highlighting the high demand for Cloud and Distributed Computing Skills
“DevOps in the Cloud” is the market buzz and is the preferred learning path after AWS Architect Training. Check out the upgraded
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
There are no specific prerequisites for participating in AWS training. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this training. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
Ad: Yes, I will not charge you a single dime for setting up your blog based on WordPress. Click here for more information
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get it published under Google Play and Apple app store in no time! Get more visitors towards your business. Click here for more information