Blockchain Certification Training will help you understand the underlying mechanisms of Bitcoin transaction systems, Ethereum & Hyperledger. Together with learning to setup your own public/private blockchain environment, you’ll also master the concepts like Cryptography & Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Networks, Bitcoin Mining & Security, Multichain, developing smart contract on Ethereum & Hyperledger Platform
Why this course ?
- World Economic Forum report predicted that by 2025 ten percent of global GDP will be stored on blockchain-related technology
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation aims to use blockchain technology to help the two billion people worldwide who lack bank accounts
- The average pay stands at $63,566 per year – Indeed.com
- 3K + satisfied learners about Blockchain Certification Training
About The Course
Blockchain Blockchain Certification Training is designed to introduce you to the concept of blockchain and explain the fundamentals of blockchain and bitcoin. The course will provide an overview of the structure and mechanism of blockchain. As a beginner, you will be learning the importance of consensus in transactions, how transactions are stored on blockchain, history of bitcoin and how to use bitcoin. Furthermore, you will be taught about the Ethereum platform and its programming language. You will setup your own private blockchain environment using Ethereum. In addition, you will develop a smart contract on private Ethereum blockchain and will be deploying the contract from web and console. Consecutively, you will learn to deploy business network using Hyperledger Composer. You will learn to set up private blockchain using Multichain platform. Towards the end of the course we will be discussing various practical use cases of blockchain to enhance your learning experience.
After completing this Training, you should be able to:
- Comprehend the cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts
- Encompass the concept of blockchain
- Understand the importance of blockchain technology
- Have a deep insight into bitcoin and its network
- Perceive, how bitcoin transactions are validated by miners
- Create and use bitcoin account effectively
- Understand Ethereum blockchain
- Learn Solidity: Prominent language to develop smart contracts
- Deploy your private blockchain on web where you can visually see your chains
- Send transactions between nodes
- Infer Hyperledger project
- Install and run Hyperledger Composer Playground locally
- Deploy and test business network using Composer
- Develop private Blockchain in MultiChain
- Discuss the compelling use-cases of the blockchain
- Interpret the prospects of blockchain
- Assess, how blockchain can improve your business standards
Why Learn Blockchain?
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology. It is simply a data structure where each block is linked to another block in a time-stamped. chronological order. It is the underlying infrastructure for bitcoin, a popular cryptocurrency. In near future, many companies will be adopting blockchain technologies for various purposes. Apart from bitcoin, it can be used for a wide variety of applications such as tracking ownership, digital assets, physical assets, or voting rights. It can also store and run computer code called ‘smart contracts’. However, blockchain is still new and the communities are still exploring the best ways in which it can be used
Who should go for this course?
Blockchain Certification Training can be a benefial for with below mentioned profiles:-
- Banking/Finance professionals
- Software developers
However, anyone having zeal to learn new technology can take up the course. Students and professionals aspiring to make a career in the blockchain technology should opt for the course.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
- Linux Fundamentals
- NodeJs Fundamentals
Ad: Yes, I will not charge you a single dime for setting up your blog based on WordPress. Click here for more information
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get it published under Google Play and Apple app store in no time! Get more visitors towards your business. Click here for more information