DevOps Certification Training
About the Course
This DevOps Certification training is designed to make you a certified practitioner by providing you hands-on training on DevOps tools and sharing DevOps best practices about Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle
Edureka’s DevOps Certification training is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
- Understand DevOps Ecosystem
- Learn about automatic Source Code Management using GIT and Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Understand, Build and Test Automation: how to build an appropriate delivery pipeline and perform test automation on it
- Understand Containerization using Docker: identify the difference between containers and VMs
- Master Docker Commands and Use-cases : deals with the various networking concepts in Docker, the best way to use the Docker Volume, and creating Docker file
- Master Puppet: learn Configuration management and “Infrastructure-as-Code”. You can learn about the master-agent architecture and catalog compilation in Puppet
- Learn Continuous Monitoring using Nagios: integrate Jenkins, Docker and Puppet, and learn about system monitoring using Nagios and its components
- Execute a live Project
Along with the above mentioned topics, to help you master the most popular DevOps tools, you will also receive 2 additional self-paced courses including presentations, class recordings, assignments, solutions for the following tools:
- Chef – Covers Introduction, Building the Cook Book, Node Object & Search, Data-bags, Chef environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production and using the Open Source Chef Server.
- Ansible – Covers Introduction, Setup & Configuration, Ansible Playbooks, 37 Ansible Modules, Different Roles and Command Line usage
Why Learn DevOps ?
Leading organizations across the world have adopted DevOps methodologies to overhaul their performance, security and team dynamics. With more and more companies jumping onto the DevOps bandwagon, it has emerged as a highly sought after skill to master. This DevOps training is designed to make you a certified practitioner by providing you hands-on training on DevOps tools and sharing DevOps best practices about Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle. These activities are possible only in DevOps, not Agile or waterfall, and this is why Facebook and other top companies have chosen DevOps as the way forward for their business goals. DevOps is the preferred approach to develop high quality software in shorter development cycles which results in greater customer satisfaction.
Who should go for this Course?
DevOps training is a must to do for IT professionals, who are:
- Systems Admins
- Solutions Architect
- Release Engineers
- Cloud Professionals
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today with salary ranging till $110K (source: indeed job portal), and the market demand for them is growing rapidly.
You can check a blog related to DevOps Engineer Career Path. Also, once your DevOps training is over, you can check the top interview questions related edureka blog.
DevOps in the Cloud is the market buzz. Having Cloud Computing skills is a highly preferred learning path after the DevOps training. Check out the upgraded AWS course details
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
Professionals who are keen to take up DevOps training should have IT experience. There are no other prerequisites.
Ad: Yes, I will not charge you a single dime for setting up your blog based on WordPress. Click here for more information
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get it published under Google Play and Apple app store in no time! Get more visitors towards your business. Click here for more information