Python Certification Training
Python Certification Training helps you gain expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers by transforming your career into Data Scientist role. You will use libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Scipy, Scikit, Pyspark and master the concepts like Python machine learning, scripts, sequence, web scraping and big data analytics leveraging Apache Spark.
About the Python Certification Training
During this Python online course, our experts instructors will help you:
- Write Python scripts, unit test code
- Understand different types of Machine Learning problems and related data
- Programmatically download and analyze data
- Apply machine learning techniques and algorithms over data
- Learn feature engineering techniques like PCA
- Ascertain accuracy of predictions using RMSE, Log Loss, AUC, Cross Validation
- Learn techniques to deal with different types of data – ordinal, categorical, encoding
- Compare algorithms and improve accuracy
- Learn data visualization
- Using IPython notebooks, master the art of presenting step by step data analysis.
Get Python certification post completion of this course
Why learn Python?
It’s continued to be a favourite option for data scientists who use it for building and using Machine learning applications and other scientific computations. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger.
It runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines. Python is free to use, even for the commercial products, because of its OSI-approved open source license.
It has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on Python also indicates that it is the ” Next Big Thing “ and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain
Who should go for this course?
There is a booming demand for skilled data scientists and machine learning with Python professionals across all industries that make this course suited for participants at all levels of experience. We recommend this Python course especially for the following professionals:
Below are the professionals which should definitely take this course.
- Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects
- Data Scientists & Data Analyst
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Project Managers
What are the pre-requisites?
There are no hard pre-requisites. Basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies is sufficient.
Also, basic concepts related to Data analysis are beneficial but not mandatory.
You will also get familiar with basics of statistics during the course.
Ad: Yes, I will not charge you a single dime for setting up your blog based on WordPress. Click here for more information
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get it published under Google Play and Apple app store in no time! Get more visitors towards your business. Click here for more information