Tableau Training and Data Visualization using Tableau 10 Certification Training will make you an expert to utilise Tableau to create and distribute interactive and shareable dashboards. Learn about Data blending , Charts , Graphs, LOD expressions ,Tableau Desktop, Tableau Public, Tableau Reader, and integrate Tableau with R. This Tableau Training will help you clear the Tableau Associate Certificate Level Exam
About the training
- Learn the key concepts of Data Visualization and how data can be transformed by cleaning, splitting, pivoting, and merging using Tableau 10.
- Discuss the architecture of Tableau, establish connection with data sets , perform Joins on the data sets and explore the NEW CROSS JOIN that is now possible with data integration.
- Discover new ways to analyze your data such as, quick highlighting, reference lines, and use the new Clustering feature. Create personalized, dynamic visualizations by using Parameters to take user input and drive the visualization. Discuss good design practices for dashboards and how to make them fully interactive using Actions. Perform extensive hands-on activities using Tableau 10 thereby emphasizing the concepts. This training will help you clear the Tableau Associate Certificate Level Exam.
During this Tableau Training, our certified Tableau instructors will help you:
- Learn basics of Data Visualization, establish connection with the data set, perform Join on the data sets.
- Manage extracts and Metadata, perform data granularity on aggregated data.
- Learn about graphs including Bar graphs, Line graphs, Pie charts, Dual axis graphs and Area graphs with dual axis
- Perform sorting, filtering and grouping with your datasets
- Use Trend Lines, Reference Lines, and statistical techniques to describe your data
- Create Dashboards by using different layouts and create stories
- Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations
- Advance Level of Detail (LOD) problems with multiple use-cases for better clarification
- Get your hands dirty with various heuristic LOD problems
- Learn advance charts such as Waterfall charts, Pareto charts, Gantt Charts, Control Charts, Funnel Charts and Box and Whisker’s plot
- Integrate Tableau with R & Hadoop and combine your visualizations into Interactive Dashboards and publish them to the Web
Why learn Tableau?
Who should go for this training?
The Tableau 10 training at edureka is for all the professionals who are passionate about business intelligence, data visualization, and data analytics. For example:
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Project Managers
What are the pre-requisites?
There are no pre-requisites for this training.
Knowledge of R language and basic concepts of data analysis would be an advantage, but not necessary
Ad: Yes, I will not charge you a single dime for setting up your blog based on WordPress. Click here for more information
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get it published under Google Play and Apple app store in no time! Get more visitors towards your business. Click here for more information