Data Science Certification Training helps you gain expertise in Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Naive Bayes using R. You’ll learn the concepts of Statistics, Time Series, Text Mining and an introduction to Deep Learning. You’ll solve real life case studies on Media, Healthcare, Social Media, Aviation, HR
About The Course
Data science Certification Training is a “concept to unify statistics, data analysis and their related methods” to “understand and analyze actual phenomena” with data. It employs techniques and theories drawn from many fields within the broad areas of mathematics, statistics, information science, and computer science from the subdomains of machine learning, classification, cluster analysis, data mining, databases, and visualization. The Data Science Certification Training enables you to gain knowledge of the entire Life Cycle of Data Science, analyzing and visualizing different data sets, different Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, and Naive Bayes.
After the completion of the course, you should be able to:
- Gain insight into the ‘Roles’ played by a Data Scientist
- Analyze several types of data using R
- Describe the Data Science Life Cycle
- Work with different data formats like XML, CSV etc.
- Learn tools and techniques for Data Transformation
- Discuss Data Mining techniques and their implementation
- Analyze data using Machine Learning algorithms in R
- Explain Time Series and it’s related concepts
- Perform Text Mining and Sentimental analyses on text data
- Gain insight into Data Visualization and Optimization techniques
- Understand the concepts of Deep Learning
Why Learn Data Science?
The incorporation of technology in our everyday lives has been made possible by the availability of data in enormous amounts. Data is drawn from different sectors and platforms including cell phones, social media, e-commerce sites, various surveys, internet searches, etc.
However, the interpretation of vast amounts of unstructured data for effective decision making may prove too complex and time consuming for companies, hence, the emergence of Data Science.
Data science incorporates tools from multi disciplines to gather a data set, process and derive insights from the data set, extract meaningful data from the set, and interpret it for decision-making purposes. The disciplinary areas that make up the data science field include mining, statistics, machine learning, analytics, and some programming. Data mining applies algorithms in the complex data set to reveal patterns which are then used to extract useable and relevant data from the set. Statistical measures like predictive analytics utilize this extracted data to gauge events that are likely to happen in the future based on what the data shows happened in the past. Machine learning is an artificial intelligence tool that processes mass quantities of data that a human would be unable to process in a lifetime. Machine learning perfects the decision model presented under predictive analytics by matching the likelihood of an event happening to what actually happened at the predicted time
Who should go for this Course?
The course is designed for all those who want to learn about the life cycle of Data Science, which would include acquisition of data from various sources, data wrangling and data visualization. Applying Machine Learning techniques in R language, and wish to apply these techniques on different types of Data.
The following professionals can go for this course:
1. Developers aspiring to be a ‘Data Scientist’
2. Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
3. Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
4. Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
5. ‘R’ professionals who want to captivate and analyze Big Data
7. Analysts wanting to understand Data Science methodologies
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
There is no specific pre-requisite for the course, however basic understanding of R can be beneficial. Edureka offers you a complimentary self-paced course, i.e. “R Essentials” when you enroll in Data Science Certification Training
Ad: Yes, I will not charge you a single dime for setting up your blog based on WordPress. Click here for more information
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get it published under Google Play and Apple app store in no time! Get more visitors towards your business. Click here for more information