Anatomy for Figure Drawing – This is what you need to learn in order to draw figures like a pro and land that dream job
- To learn anatomy for the human figure.
- Learn the skeleton.
- Learn the muscles and where they attach so you can draw the figure from imagination.
- Learn all about how to draw breasts and their mechanics, how they squish, attach, etc.
- Learn to draw skin and fat, where fat builds up.
- Learn to draw, heads, faces, hands, and feet.
- Putting it all together. Learning specific parts of the body on motion, to better understand some more difficult muscles.
- Pencil and paper, or any art program on PC or Mac.
Do you want to be a professional comic artist, concept artist, or storyboard artist, etc?
Then you need to be able to draw the human figure quickly. Most artists can’t do this because …
They never learned Anatomy for Figure drawing.
I’am gonna teach you anatomy for figure drawing in an easy to understand way, but don’t take my word for it.
Scroll down and watch some of the free lectures. I offer a few hours free so you can see that my teaching style is for you.
You will learn the basics of proportions, and how to simplify the skeleton. You will learn the draw the skeleton and learn where all the muscles attach, which is key to drawing figures from imagination. You will learn a simplified muscle map, simplified mannequin and more.
You will even learn how muscles change when in different poses. You will also learn where fat builds up, and all the different body types. This is the last and only anatomy for figure drawing and comics you will ever need.
I also have bonus videos, like how to draw breasts and a quick sculpting of the human video.
I will teach you to draw figures like a pro, so simply click the button “Read More” and watch some of the free videos.
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get more visitors. Get into your customer pockets!