The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course
Learn Excel VBA from scratch with Dan Strong! I’ve trained over 120K students on YouTube and U-demy, check it out
- Automate and Customize data entry forms
- Choose the right Loop for each task
- Master the CELLS and RANGE objects in multiple scenarios
- Create multiple Variable styles to match your need
- Customize your VBA Editor and Understand all the Toolbars and options
- Debug and Troubleshoot code like a boss!
- Record, Modify or Write Macros from scratch
- Make Custom Formulas/Functions on the fly
- Breeze through IF THEN statements and conquer all the Logical Operators
- Batch out inter-active MessageBoxes, InputBoxes and give users CHOICES!
- Generate Basic Reports that can be printed
- Add filters to report menus to narrow the records
- Take control of forms, Buttons, Drop-down menus, Checkboxes and option buttons AND so much more. . .
- Trigger code from a number of different methods – from Clicking on a cell – to De-Selecting a worksheet.
- Set up Special Commands when a workbook: Opens or closes, is selected, any cell or certain cells are selected, right before printing, etc. . .
- Manipulate Userforms for data entry, report generation, editing tables/databases – ALL within your control. Restrict the flow of data OR make the Userform(s) responsive, calculating, INTUITIVE.
- Streamline your work and the work of others.
- Put Excel ON AUTOPILOT. . .
- You should already have Microsoft Excel (version 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016). Obviously the newer the better, but VBA works the same in all versions. It’s just that newer versions have more options, thus more VBA Commands to control those options.
- Very very basic Excel skills needed for this course (like opening the program, how to click on cells and type things.) You really don’t need any Excel experience, because I’ll take you from Start to Finish in this course. I was just trying to be funny.
Teach Excel to Do Your Work FOR YOU. . .
Microsoft Office is everywhere, installed on over 750 million computers, but most users only know how to set up a basic table or maybe even do a few formulas here and there.
In my Excel Programmer Course, I teach you how to take Excel by the horns and make it do whatever you want, whenever you want. It can go through loads of information and create a printable report for you. You can make custom forms so that you can access, analyze, edit, or add new information quickly to your data tables/ worksheets.
Excel programming utilizes a simple but effective tool called “VBA” – the hidden programming language that runs quietly in the background while you work. It’s very easy and straight-forward to use.
I’ll show you the easiest tricks to learn this basic language in a fun, progressive method. Learn at your own pace. With each of my short, info-packed lectures, you’ll learn another essential skill that you can immediately use. You’ll find yourself handling these Automation tools instantly and in any spreadsheet you already use every day. If there’s one thing I’m good at – and my students are good at – it’s AUTOMATION.
My motto is, “If I’m not making everybody’s job easier, quicker and more enjoyable, I don’t deserve to have this job” – and that’s what I live by.
Take this Excel Programmer Course and access your true potential.
Oh, and I want to be the first to hear about your New Raise you get once you’re making Excel Programs and running everything on autopilot for your co-workers!
Here’s what some of the students are saying:
“I love this course. Extremely easy to follow along. If you are looking to learn more about Excel this is it!” – Jim C.
“Loving this course! The information is presented quite clear and concise, and it is a really great way of learning VB really fast, yesterday I was a total ignorant of the subject. Today I programmed my first macro and cannot wait to learn more.” – Marcela T.
“I had experimented with VBA previously, but I really feel like this Excel Programmer Course is exactly what I needed to take my Excel knowledge to the next level. In only 2 weeks I’ve improved my reporting exponentially and it’s all thanks to this course!” – Ryan S.
“You can’t go wrong with Daniel Strong!” – Steven S.
“The presenter explains in detail and demonstrates what he’s covering, easy to follow along and learn!” – David B.
“Teaches you the fundamental of VBA programming without any prior experience. Shows with easy to follow Example!. thanks for the video!” – Sean C.
“I’ve taken several different VBA courses, and this one from Daniel is by far the most interesting and easy to understand. I’ve done exactly 107 lectures so far and already was able to automate 80% of my tasks at work that I’ve been doing manually for years… I’m angry with myself because of the time I wasted by not buying this course earlier. I can’t even imagine what I will be able to do after finishing the entire course :)” – Robert
“Well explained, easy to understand lectures. Enjoyable and informative videos.” – Marlena
“Very clear explanations broken down in short videos. Daniel goes at a slow pace that is easy to follow and understand, even for people with no programming experience.” – Gustavo P.
“Best course on VBA ever taken. Thanks a lot!” – Nikita L.
“This is an excellent Excel Programmer Course!!! There’s a lot of good, useful “stuff” here. The examples are practical and real-world!” – Todd W.
“Wow, I thought I knew a little bit about Excel but clearly I had only seen the tip of the iceberg. This course has opened my eyes to the true power of VBA within excel. Great course, fantastic instructor.” – Scott K.
“By large and far, one of the best step by step guide to VBA programming I have ever seen. I have been playing around with VBA for over a year now, have watched countless videos and have read numerous articles and “How-to” guides, but I have never seen something this complete, this throughout. I am amazed at how little I actually new about the VBA world. Thanks a million!” – Alex B.
“Everything I have been looking for, you would have to buy multiple books for this level of instruction!” – Luke S.
“Excellent VBA basic to advance tutorial.” – Sandeep G.
“This course is good for beginners and for experienced programmers. Experienced programmers may want to skip through some sections on basics, but it is good to see how the basics work in the context of and excell worksheet. He goes over different events and triggers (like buttons) to execute code. This is a really good course if you plan to do some pretty complex vba code with forms and reports.” – Christian H.
“Very helpful if you do any type of data analysis.” – Jonathan D.
“I think this is an excellent gateway to the tools we need to use going forward. I like the
hands on nature.” – Andre C.
“Much better than other classes and seminars. Great course.” – Mark S.
“The instructor made VBA easy and straight forward to use.” – Min Z.
“Very thorough and practical.” – Juan S.
***Now Available for Offline Viewing!***
- This Excel Programmer Course is for anyone who wants to learn Automation secrets in Excel VBA. It’s for complete newbies and/or students looking for a refresher or Reference tool, to pick and choose relevant lessons for their projects. No prior programming knowledge is needed.
- This Excel Programmer Course course is probably not for you if you’re looking to learn super advanced report authoring, which will be covered in a future course specifically on this topic. We will, however, make sure you know how to make good solid reports from your data and many tricks to make them look good.
- I don’t think Office 365 has programming abilities with VBA as of yet, so be wary of this if you only use Office 365. They may release that as a feature in the future, but we’re not there yet.
- If you’re using Excel for Mac, you will find that this course won’t cover all the various differences in Excel Mac, as this course was filmed using Excel for PC. Some Mac users have taken this course, but it’s best with Excel for PC.
Ad: Wordpress blog setup services. Get your Wordpress blog setup in under $100 and in less then 3 days! Click here
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get more visitors. Get into your customer pockets! Click here