Learning Business Contracts for Beginners
An Introductory Guide to Drafting Winning Contracts, Negotiating Well, and Getting What You Want
- Develop the rock-solid, plain-English contracts you need to protect your organization and personal assets.
- Understand common legal terms and weed through the complicated legalese of contracts you’re likely to see in the course of running your business.
- Understand what to look for and how to negotiate key conditions for those times when you’re asked to sign someone else’s contract.
- Sleep better at night knowing that you’ve minimized your risk and protected yourself.
- Nothing – this is an introductory course to business contracts
Contracts are the lifeblood of most businesses. Unfortunately, too many people sign them without really understanding what they mean.
Taught by a business attorney nationally recognized as one of the best in the country, this course will teach you everything you need to know to minimize your risk, protect your company and create win-win situations when drafting, negotiating, and signing business contracts. You will learn the basics of business contracts including:
- How to decode and understand often confusing legal terms.
- How to personally craft your own contract
- What to look for and negotiate when signing the other guy’s contract.
This is the course that you need to take in order to make sure that you and your company are protected, that you get what you want, and that you can sleep at night without anxiety about your contract.
- This course is designed for business owners, decision makers, key personnel and anyone involved in contract review in industry who wants to review, negotiate, draft, and sign business contracts with confidence.
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get it published under Google Play and Apple app store in no time! Get more visitors towards your business. Click here for more information