Learn Java Fundamentals, JVM, Arrays, Collections, Maps and Solve puzzles to win Java interview questions
- You will answer many interview questions more correctly and accurately
- Cope professional java interview with more confidence
- You will achieve better understanding in the Java topics learned in the course.
- Basic knowledge in Java
- Basic knowledge in Eclipse IDE
Hello and Welcome!
Scared of coding interview?
This course will practice you with the must know Java interview questions.
In addition it will also prepare you to crack Java puzzle pattern. If you can learn the pattern, you can beat coding interview!
If you want to get your dream job, and you are serious about your career you should take this course.
In this course we will review Java interview questions from different areas:
- Java Fundamentals – String Pool, Immutable, cloneable, marker interface, copy contructor and more.
- Java Virtual Machine – Memory management, garbage collection, finalization, class loader.
- Arrays – advantages and disadvantages, initialization, search, sort, multi dimensional , puzzle.
- Collection – Framework, List, ArrayList, Vector, LinkedList.
- Maps – Map interface, HashMap, internal Impl and Hashtable
- Iterator – Iterator Interface, Fail-Fast, Fail-Safe, List Iterator.
- Puzzles – Programming puzzles from Google and Amazon.
- Interview process – Improve your soft skills and understand the interview process that you are going to pass.
The lecture were divided to short lectures of about 5 min each, so you will be able to come back to a specific topic and replay the lesson without the need to search in a specific long video for the part that you would like to repeat on.
Each lesson will include several questions; all of them are from real interviews. We’ll go over the questions and answer them.
Summarizing each few classes there will be a quiz, designed to repeat the material and help the student understand it even better.
- A beginner to intermediate ( 1-5 years ) developer who want to win a job as Java developer
- Java developer who want to learn java in more depth.
Ad: Yes, I will not charge you a single dime for setting up your blog based on WordPress. Click here for more information
Ad: Get a mobile app based on your website. Get it published under Google Play and Apple app store in no time! Get more visitors towards your business. Click here for more information