The Master Program is a comprehensive learning package that offers you a variety of professional skills.
How It Works?
– Your Learning Manager Gets in Touch with You
– Live Interactive Online Session with Your Instructor
– Access our Extensive Learning Repository
– It’s Not Just about the Classes, We Make Sure You Practice
– Have a problem? The Support Ninjas Are There to Help You 24 X 7
– Solve an Industry Live Use Case
– Engage & Interact within the Learner Community
– Get Certified and Fast Track Your Career Growth
The Specialization program is a University program offered by various Universities from all around the world. It’s classess have academic integrity as they’re offered by Accredited Education Institutions.
A Specialization Program is a series of related courses designed to help you master a specific topic. Some shorter Specializations include as few as three courses and only take a few months to finish. Longer Specializations can include ten or more courses and take up to a year.
When you finish a Specialization, you get a Specialization Certificate. You’ll also get Course Certificates for each course you complete in a Specialization.
All Specializations include a hands-on Capstone Project, which may be made up of projects throughout the Specialization courses, or it may be a separate course in the Specialization. You’ll need to complete the Capstone Project to get credit for the Specialization. If your Specialization contains a separate Capstone Project course, you’ll need to earn Certificates in all the other courses in the Specialization before you can take the Capstone Project.